Introduction to Trade Compliance for Marketing and Business Development
Who Is Involved in Your Transaction?
- Introduction to ''Who'' Key Concepts and Scenarios for Marketing and Business Development
- U.S. Exports
- Exporting Software
- Export of U.S. Technical Information
- Export of U.S. Services
- U.S. Reexport and Retransfer Rules
- Deemed Exports and Deemed Reexport
- U.S. Screening
- OFAC Sanctions and Embargoes
- Export: Hand Carrying Parts
- Exporting U.S. Technical Information: Using Technology to Market Products
- Screening: Understand Your Transaction
- End Use Restrictions: Spotting Red Flags
- End User Restrictions: My Sales Partner Is Under Investigation for Violating Trade Laws
- U.S. Sanctions and Embargoes: Identifying Export Control Red Flags
- U.S. Sanctions and Embargoes: Can I Market in an Embargoed Country?
What Is the Subject of Your Transaction?
Introduction to “What” Key Concepts and Scenarios for Marketing and Business Development
- U.S. Control Lists
- U.S. Catch-All Controls
- U.S. Export Authorizations
- Authorizations Under the ITAR
- Authorizations Under the EAR
- U.S. Penalties for Export Control Violations
- U.S. Export Authorizations: Contract Modifications
- U.S. Export Authorizations: Customer-Directed Freight Forwarders
How Is Your Transaction Being Conducted?
- Introduction to “How” Key Concepts and Scenarios for Marketing and Business Development
- The UK Bribery Act 2010
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Money Laundering
- U.S. Antiboycott Rules
- Corruption Controls: Did My Colleague Offer a Bribe?
- Money Laundering: Money Laundering Red Flags
- U.S. Antiboycott Rules: I Received a Boycott Request
- Diversion: Red Flags Concerning an End-User
- Reporting: Accurate Reporting to Hierarchy and Authorities
- Reporting: Can My Customer Change the End User?